Joey Wallace
Steel Member
soooooo nice n clean
fuzion, razor, or madd if you're looking for a complete. if you wanna build it yourself or something a cheap option would probably be a blunt/envy or a district.
One of the best tech riders of all time, glad to see you're back haha.
If you want a complete, get a fuzion elite or the new blunt complete scooter. If you want to customize everything, I'd suggest a french iD deck, blunt deck, or district. everything else you could get pretty much anything.
![]()
Flight.
If you want solid and cheap, a Fuzion. I would have said Madd but they are hardly cheap.Prepare for ididntwanttomakeawholenewthreadsoipostedhereinstead - post.
I quit riding for about ~2 years ago because of personal problems and such, so i was gonna ask. what is the best non-fancy and solid scooter on the market, that is cheap and worth the price?
need a brake.
![]()