Got green proto grippers. Cant ride them until woodward though. Pictures soooon. That's a Long Time.
Stackies Steel Member Oct 13, 2011 #31,921 Zach Hamrick said: Got green proto grippers. Cant ride them until woodward though. Pictures soooon. Click to expand... That's a Long Time.
Zach Hamrick said: Got green proto grippers. Cant ride them until woodward though. Pictures soooon. Click to expand... That's a Long Time.
Stackies Steel Member Oct 13, 2011 #31,933 Naw I like how it is now, If I changed anything it'd be a Rory Coe deck or different wheels but same color.
Naw I like how it is now, If I changed anything it'd be a Rory Coe deck or different wheels but same color.
BenJelinek Administrator Staff member Oct 13, 2011 #31,937 Stackies. Like seriously what am I looking at right now. That's. Amazing.
muse-phoenix Member Oct 13, 2011 #31,940 im sure it rides nice but i say black scs and red core wheels then it will look better