fucks thats nice! @ Aaron @Ben, omg I wish we did Halloween in Australia :(
Kroto Steel Member Oct 24, 2011 #32,421 fucks thats nice! @ Aaron @Ben, omg I wish we did Halloween in Australia
Carson . Steel Member Oct 24, 2011 #32,428 The first scooter part my dad ever bought me <3 Now someone post a scoot before we all die.
Derek Seay Member Oct 24, 2011 #32,429 ace of spades said: ODI Longnecks/Cult barends Lucky NW Bars 21h 20w Prototype SCS Tilt Forks Proto Sliders TSI Flight<3 Click to expand... Bringing it over
ace of spades said: ODI Longnecks/Cult barends Lucky NW Bars 21h 20w Prototype SCS Tilt Forks Proto Sliders TSI Flight<3 Click to expand... Bringing it over
BenJelinek Administrator Staff member Oct 24, 2011 #32,430 BenJelinek said: Click to expand... I too am, bringin it over.
BenJelinek Administrator Staff member Oct 24, 2011 #32,433 ace of spades said: Buy an SCS ben. Click to expand... They actually look pretty good lol. But nahh gotta save the money for woodward Dirt Clod said: Green grips black fork Click to expand... I will if i dont trade this deck for a black integrated flight 20.
ace of spades said: Buy an SCS ben. Click to expand... They actually look pretty good lol. But nahh gotta save the money for woodward Dirt Clod said: Green grips black fork Click to expand... I will if i dont trade this deck for a black integrated flight 20.
BenJelinek Administrator Staff member Oct 24, 2011 #32,436 I'll probably be running something completely different by then, but yes. And dirt clod, with a fsa impact and tsi flexy. They seem to be the only deck that can withstand the power of benji
I'll probably be running something completely different by then, but yes. And dirt clod, with a fsa impact and tsi flexy. They seem to be the only deck that can withstand the power of benji
BenJelinek Administrator Staff member Oct 24, 2011 #32,439 If proto doesnt send me a new deck I will. Other than that i still love it