Thanks Joey, and I don't mean to use foul language Rob sorry! But I'm sorry if people get offended by my parts I don't brag I just like new stuff instead of being a Girly girl and buying shoes I like scooter parts

I like extreme sports and I dot care to be amazing at riding. I do it for fun which I thought that was what it's about. I love the scene and the kids in it it makes the sport, I'm not trying to impress anyone and to anyone who hates me for it I'm sorry. I don't like seeing posts about what I do I do take care I my son and I sell my old parts for new ones so I don't really spend that much money. I also have a job working for apple care at home which allows me to be with my family yet still afford things. But I as I recall half the kids on here get slightly good/ sometimes new products off me for cheaper or trade. So all who don't talk crap thank you. But dirt clod I think ur scoot with white bars will look amazing!!