Hunter Treviranus
Silver Member
hey Thom, what headset is that?
i think its a shadow corvus. this one http://www.danscomp.com/showfullima...SINTEGRATED&image=301055_Highlighter_Blue.gif
edit thom beat me to it
hey Thom, what headset is that?
commentsTraded my blunts for my friends grippers
![]()
![]()
duo corey martinez grips
odyssey par ends
crows 22 x 20
lucky clamp
spacer
various headsets
french id deck
smx
grippers
tsi flexy
santa cruz griptape
and cool Scooter Garage sticker
![]()
![]()
I cut off the foot fender and put on a flexy and New Chromo clamp.
![]()
![]()
I cut off the foot fender and put on a flexy and New Chromo clamp.
comments?![]()
i would paint your bars black or raw them. and i would get purple or black grips. and i would get a different clamp cus i hate half knucks(thats just my opinion so dont start bitching at me)
but other then that its pretty sick
![]()
![]()
I cut off the foot fender and put on a flexy and New Chromo clamp.
![]()
![]()
specs on request
Me think its ugly as all hell... but, it probably rides nice.
![]()
![]()
I cut off the foot fender and put on a flexy and New Chromo clamp.
Whats going on with that griptape? No offense but its kinda making your deck look worse