YOUR SCOOTER

Ham.

Steel Member
shit away
DSC_4248.jpg

DSC_4244.jpg


which one for sotm?

and
odis
vertx g bars
proto scs
fsa impact
luckys
smx
frid
homemade brake (tomk)

holy balls thats an amazing scooter
 

tylerbillman

Steel Member
No, they're fucking impossible.

Of this I am aware. I reckon I'll learn peg-5s and shit before I even try hitchhikers.

Yeah, I almost guarentee you cant do them Tyler. So much harder then you think. Not trying to be an asshole or anything!

That's what learning them is for!

Good luck

Oh and remember, peg free life bitch

Oh and remember, I've got them for flat and hate grinding with them, thank you. My signature is referring to grinding.
 

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
dude. quit bumping that hideous scooter. for fucks sake im sick of seeing it.

Says the fag who has the shittiest scooter posted in a long time. Half the time it's Other people quoting it because they like it. Your scooter got nothing because it's an absolute piece of garbage, coming from a guy who enjoys seeing a pro mod every once in a while.

Oh and also I've only bumped it twice. Go look asswipe

Oh sorry. Your scooters definitely the best
 

airplanes18

Member
Says the fag who has the shittiest scooter posted in a long time. Half the time it's Other people quoting it because they like it. Your scooter got nothing because it's an absolute piece of garbage, coming from a guy who enjoys seeing a pro mod every once in a while.

Oh and also I've only bumped it twice. Go look asswipe


Oh sorry. Your scooters definitely the best

nah. aint close to shit. thats a classic. Dont get me wrong, I love FR:iD decks, but I hate seeing your every fucking page.

its not a pro mod either dicklicker. how would you call it shit?

least I dont have an SMX on mine.
 

DJ Lee

Steel Member
3cd8a33a.png


the maturity of this forum never ceases to amaze me

and masons scoot is nice, but the color coding is pretty wierd, to say the least
 

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
nah. aint close to shit. thats a classic. Dont get me wrong, I love FR:iD decks, but I hate seeing your every fucking page.

its not a pro mod either dicklicker. how would you call it shit?

least I dont have an SMX on mine.

Your scooter is a classic... Because it has a piece of shit deck and razor forks?

Dude, your seriously fucking stupid if you think that shitty parts make your scooter a classic.

And I don't like the forks either, but I can't find any that I like more. Especially not yours
 

airplanes18

Member
Your scooter is a classic... Because it has a piece of shit deck and razor forks?

Dude, your seriously fucking stupid if you think that shitty parts make your scooter a classic.

And I don't like the forks either, but I can't find any that I like more. Especially not yours

the forks are temp till i get my inward ones. calm your shit. I have a epic zero offsets on my district V2i. I hate threaded, so its sitting with HIC on threaded. stock forks is all I have.

deck is not shit either. id rather have mine than yours.
 
Top