I have 13 and I like frids, flight 20s and 4.5x20 Orion's. They all feel good but everything else feels cramped
i want like a 5.0 deck by like 20 that would be sweet. but i only have size 7 feet i just like having more space feels safer if anyone knows what i mean
ill sell you my tsi. its a fm1 5.0
![]()
![]()
![]()
For stackies, got a new fork. And a new deck since I broke my other phoenix. And that's about it.
my scoot....
i have bolts and a brake on it now haha these pics were from like 5 days ago when i diddnt have bolts
![]()
EDITh, and i have griptape now..
OG as fuuuckk. I like it but holy cow your wheels O.O haha,
What happened to your mpg?
What happened to your mpg?
ahahahhahhaha, that made my night xDI don't see what gas mileage has anything to go with scooters![]()
Heres a custom painted fuzion elite.. Fully stock
![]()
![]()
my scoot....
i have bolts and a brake on it now haha these pics were from like 5 days ago when i diddnt have bolts
![]()
EDITh, and i have griptape now..