YOUR SCOOTER

Scootinkid

Bronze member
DSCN0282.jpg


VertX HIC T bars.
VertX HIC clamp
FSA Orbit headset
VertX smx forks, black
Blue Phoenix 4.5
VertX full core wheels, 110

i like your kick stand lol
 

Mikey G

Member
Get some box reos on that bitch and it'll literally be like a 20 dollar district, no joke. When I was busting through pro models before i went to my second rup I'd box reinforce them and they feel soo nice for grinds.
 

Riley Hughes

Steel Member
Get some box reos on that bitch and it'll literally be like a 20 dollar district, no joke. When I was busting through pro models before i went to my second rup I'd box reinforce them and they feel soo nice for grinds.

THIS is sooo true dude. you won't regret it. i rode this for a week before i got my reventon and it felt amazzzzing. grinds on this are practically cheating.

385445_299047190125388_100000603296618_1185249_894840885_n.jpg
 

Carl N

Member
14bp07d.jpg

4roqkj.jpg


ODI Longneck Grips Black
Lucky 7 Bar Raw
Lucky Clamp Raw/Silver
District Integrated Headset
Phoenix Phorx Raw/Silver
Eagles Red on Black 110mm w/Abec 5 Bearings
District V2i/Dk2 Deck
 

Dom Marconi

Silver Member
315824_2770510305457_1338981138_33310009_579596932_n.jpg

Alienation Ratchet grips
Fly bar ends
Lucky HIC Pro bars 21x18
District double clamp
Eastern integrated headset
VertX V2 wheels
Homemade pegs
TSI Flight 4.3W 20L 81HTA
 
Top