YOUR SCOOTER

james blott

Member
he supports me in anything i do. i have yet to find the perfect set of wheels, i love the deck and fork n compression n bars just havent found good wheels i like yet.

You have had
yaks
eagles
twizzlers i think?
8 pairs of grippers
5 pairs of sliders
i have been using the same eagle for 4 years how do you think i feel?
 

michaelpytel

Bronze member
381013_293855267321667_182918958415299_903515_2016659721_n.jpg

sotm entry
 
I know I have owned like every wheel but I'm deciding out of those which I will be buying and keeping again and it's probably going to be sliders for Xmas
 

TomK

Super Moderator
Staff member
You have had
yaks
eagles
twizzlers i think?
8 pairs of grippers
5 pairs of sliders
i have been using the same eagle for 4 years how do you think i feel?

This is your scooter in August.

SOTM2.jpg


This is it in September

DSCF5114.jpg


How have you had the same eagles for four years?
 
Top