YOUR SCOOTER

tylerbillman

Steel Member
The whip
with new Wedge forks
DSC_0590.jpg

phoenix complete essentially.

UNFFFF those forks are soooooo sexy, best Phoenix part I've ever seen.
 

Rob.

Admin
Staff member
Haha on the topic of caring about my scooter: I don't care about asthetics. I made many shiny perfect scooters and they just do the same thing, chip chip chip. So i gave up on it looking pretty and just make sure the ride quality is top notch. I need to swap some new grips onto my scoot soon and whenever I disassemble it I oil the bearings (with 3-in-1 oil, best stuff ever) and regrease the headset (factory quality blue grease). Need new bearings soon.
 

Michael.

Member
i didn't say that you didn't? god i don't get why people make the excuse that the scoot is beat to shit cuz they ride it... i ride mine alot but i take care of it?

EXACTLY!! it's like people think just because people want to clean it and make it look nice..they don't ride it? hopefully people feel better about themselves when there scooter looks like asshole because "they ride it"
 

Dustin Nooner

Super queer.
Haha on the topic of caring about my scooter: I don't care about asthetics. I made many shiny perfect scooters and they just do the same thing, chip chip chip. So i gave up on it looking pretty and just make sure the ride quality is top notch.

this.
/.

nobodies bagging ha its opinions. and each are respected. i just agree with cooper and rob. all im saying lol, calm down mr clean.
 

Rob.

Admin
Staff member
And the car thing.
Uh. Car > Scooter in priorities.
Scooter - dropped occasionally, slides across ground regularily, chips easily, doesn't cost thousands of dollars.
Car - ...not normally dropped, skidded across the ground, or has paint affected strongly on a daily basis, costs thousands of dollars.

Edit: vaughn that scoot looks nice! I need a flexy soon, madd brake is driving me insane.
 
Top