I knew you would eventually get a V2I Ben.
risser Member Jan 3, 2012 #35,042 Torn bars odis micro mx clamp dsa fork ics fuzion deck fuzion headset dual sliders fuzion flexy
M Michael. Member Jan 3, 2012 #35,044 how are you running the fuzion headset risser? i kept trying to mess with it and i couldn't get the wobble out.
how are you running the fuzion headset risser? i kept trying to mess with it and i couldn't get the wobble out.
Robert Tr0ll Jan 3, 2012 #35,046 HarrisonGorman said: damn that phoenix setup is crazy Click to expand... Thank you
9 9cdmc Member Jan 3, 2012 #35,052 jdude3 said: Fix your picture. -TomK Click to expand... those flavour decks look awesome, are they any good?
jdude3 said: Fix your picture. -TomK Click to expand... those flavour decks look awesome, are they any good?
BenJelinek Administrator Staff member Jan 3, 2012 #35,053 Stackies said: I knew you would eventually get a V2I Ben. Click to expand... I love my proto but I gotta say, I'm in love with this deck. It's amazing I did so much stuff today. I'm so sticking with it.
Stackies said: I knew you would eventually get a V2I Ben. Click to expand... I love my proto but I gotta say, I'm in love with this deck. It's amazing I did so much stuff today. I'm so sticking with it.
Scootinkid Bronze member Jan 3, 2012 #35,056 Scootinkid said: deck: tsi flight 19 bars: zg drop V's wheels: vertx mag 110's forks: vertx smx's clamp: vertx Click to expand... bumpp
Scootinkid said: deck: tsi flight 19 bars: zg drop V's wheels: vertx mag 110's forks: vertx smx's clamp: vertx Click to expand... bumpp
Jacobo Steel Member Jan 3, 2012 #35,057 GRIPS: odi longnecks BARENDS: kink lightest BARS: epic rewinds CLAMPS/COMPRESSION: proto sCs HEADSET: blunt battle FORK: lucky smx FRONT WHEEL: proride 110 spoked DECK AND BRAKE: flavour (only one in U.S)? BACK WHEEL: blunt 110 spoked PEGS: lucky bullet *fixed the pic
GRIPS: odi longnecks BARENDS: kink lightest BARS: epic rewinds CLAMPS/COMPRESSION: proto sCs HEADSET: blunt battle FORK: lucky smx FRONT WHEEL: proride 110 spoked DECK AND BRAKE: flavour (only one in U.S)? BACK WHEEL: blunt 110 spoked PEGS: lucky bullet *fixed the pic
Michael Aylsworth Member Jan 3, 2012 #35,059 Rob said: I request some feedback on my monstrocities! Click to expand... they look like they ride like poo xD EDIT: 3rd one look like it rides nice.
Rob said: I request some feedback on my monstrocities! Click to expand... they look like they ride like poo xD EDIT: 3rd one look like it rides nice.