YOUR SCOOTER

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not at all, theyre brand new and I only rode them yesterday for like 2 hours. Where do they look bent?

Edit: I think I see what you mean. They almost look bent forward, is that what you mean?
 

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah it confused the shit outta me once you pointed it out. I just checked, and the bars are a little wobbly. Maybe the clamp came loose and they wiggled forward or something.
 

Carson .

Steel Member
thats weird.
anywayss
16h9cme.jpg
 
0RCCE.jpg


just got the scs tilt pegs and fsa orbit extreme headset yesterday <3

oh and i rawed my forks.

EDIT: specs...

alias grips
supercross barends
proto baby slayer lites 20w by 24h (in scs)
proto scs
fsa orbit extreme sealed headset
proto striker fork
vertx ibeam extreme 4.5 with xray ht and wisper break
jon reyes sig proto sliders
and tilt chromos.
bringing it forward :D
 

Stackies

Steel Member
You did not need to post that huge ass page streching post when Bunchajews already posted the pictures in smaller sizes.
 

Rob.

Admin
Staff member
username i saw the deleted post. its so big i see the little bacteria chillin on the counter top
 
Top