Can
Member
I'm not much of a shredder, but the SCS is performing well. Tyler, Josh, and myself are riding them. The rest of the team will get them soon.
Yes you are.
I'm not much of a shredder, but the SCS is performing well. Tyler, Josh, and myself are riding them. The rest of the team will get them soon.
so would i but they dont make and copper baby scslooks soo good ashley. the only thing i would change is the scs. id have a baby scs of the same color.
It's been ages, so if anyone is interested here is my scooter (left) and Dylan's scooter (right).
![]()
It's cut, I remember he said that somewhere.
And Ashley: http://www.titetoyz.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1733
looks almost exactly like mine
I don't know why, but I hate your sig so fucking much.
Theyre his new sig wheels. You can see the Ohio outline on the back wheel's core.or did anyone notice dylan isn't running his own signiture wheels? lol
![]()
bad pic again.. sorry.
odi longnecks
lucky pros 23 high 20.5 wide.
proto baby scs.
fsa impact headset.
cut district v2i.
scorcher fork.
proto sliders.
titen bearings.
![]()
![]()
invert special editions
proto scs sprayed green
fsa orbit mx
proto grippers green core
vertx smx
phoenix switchblade
ODI XL knecks
![]()
my room is just set up sideways
so would i but they dont make and copper baby scs
any one notice the front of Alex's deck? snapped off a bit..
or he cut it, alex does stuff like that to his scooters. but i may be wrong.
It's cut, I remember he said that somewhere.
And Ashley: http://www.titetoyz.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1733
Vespa owners, would you consider your scooter reliable?