what are those bars ?
![]()
Animal Edwin Grips
VIP Flow bars
District double clamp
FSA Impact headset
Phoenix Wedge fork
TSI Ghost Flight deck
Phoenix Integra wheels 110mm
VXB bearings
TSI flex fender
Tilt pegs
you should buy my neon green tsi chromo clamp
22.5 high 22 wide, i want phoenix iHIC bars instead tho cause these have too much backsweep and feel weird.
ya i dont know where to get one tho. do you think a black clamp would look better though?
Do you guys also think i should get clear grip tape?
Thanks for all the suggestions!
22" wide
uhh, dont really want to go through all that shipping mess for a clamp, id buy it if your local tho, i live by battleground skatepark, WA
My Scooter
![]()
Specs:
ODI Longnecks- Black
Inward T's- Green
Razor clamp- Black
Stock Headset
Vertx Vmax- Red
Razor Ultra Pro- Black
Dual vertx mags
Stock brake
!!!500th Post!!!
this thing is so damn ugly xD BUT, i like it because it actually looks ridden, nice scoot mang.
oh i live about 2 hrs from there but shipping only takes like 1 day
is very nice, child of many scooters. (i said that in a borat voice) (;
scs cough coughI know... but I brake bars like its my job so I take what I get! Lol, They are my friends old bars...
![]()
My baby. With new bars. Soon to be added: proto Orion, tilt legacy black, grippers white on black. If I do that it will be my first scooter that semi matches.