YOUR SCOOTER

Maxxxd

Member
attachment

attachment

attachment



damnnn havent been on here in the longest time

odis
RAD crows black
SZ HIC clamp splatter
FSA impact
Epic 7 offset splatter
Tilt chromos raw
black on grey Protos
JD sig addict deck
FSM grip<3
 

Maxxxd

Member
addict.jpg

addict1.jpg

addict3.jpg

odis
RAD crows black
SZ HIC clamp splatter
FSA impact
Epic 7 offset splatter
Tilt chromos raw
black on grey Protos
JD sig addict deck
FSM grip<3

does this work?:)
 

Griffiths007

Bronze member
Yup! Just as I expected AMAZING!!!!

And Maz, where do you get all your parts from because I didn't know you could get TSI's in the U.K. But anyway, I like it it looks like you could cear a mine field with that thing!
 

Maz.

Steel Member
DSC01755-1.jpg

Slideers

edit:
DSC01763.jpg

DSC01762.jpg

mgp buff stem/25.5 wide gt bmx bars
tsi fm1/surfer
eagles
mgp forks/clamp
fsa pig

dafuq
 

cralle

Bronze member
Yup! Just as I expected AMAZING!!!!

And Maz, where do you get all your parts from because I didn't know you could get TSI's in the U.K. But anyway, I like it it looks like you could cear a mine field with that thing!

You have like 15 shops spread around EU aswell as some US ones that ships international.

And that addict up there is sex on wheels:)
 

Rob.

Admin
Staff member
Maxxxd;1519103 odis RAD crows black SZ HIC clamp splatter FSA impact Epic 7 offset splatter Tilt chromos raw black on grey Protos JD sig addict deck FSM grip<3 does this work?(:[/QUOTE said:
 

Griffiths007

Bronze member
Nah, My names Joe Griffiths. And lincolnshire sucks. Thankyou for your time.
lol No sirously I was talking about yours with the scs and sliders. I would go to Iraq on that thing!
 

Maz.

Steel Member
Ahhah oh right I thought you were this guy called mathew..oh well nvm, yeah its pretty tank gonna get some seniors soon and you live pretty close to me
 
Top