Really where abouts are you? My local is spalding but I hardly go there! I am crap btw.
Griffiths007 Bronze member Apr 3, 2012 #38,081 Really where abouts are you? My local is spalding but I hardly go there! I am crap btw.
Griffiths007 Bronze member Apr 3, 2012 #38,083 Oh nice. You might wanna come to x-site in Skegness some time. It's pretty good.
liam.m1995 Member Apr 3, 2012 #38,084 Batwing bars 21 wide 24.5 high odi grips and barends tilt scs firstpp headset i think addict jd deck with plastic brake tilt fork proto dylan kasson wheels modus bearings
Batwing bars 21 wide 24.5 high odi grips and barends tilt scs firstpp headset i think addict jd deck with plastic brake tilt fork proto dylan kasson wheels modus bearings
Griffiths007 Bronze member Apr 3, 2012 #38,085 Theres just someting about that scooter thats not just right. But it still looks so fun to ride.
liam.m1995 Member Apr 3, 2012 #38,086 I think its the best scooter I've ever rode just so simple to ride and just perfect
Robert Tr0ll Apr 3, 2012 #38,088 Robert Stine said: new tilt clamp Click to expand... bringing it over
K keons5 Collin Snoek Apr 3, 2012 #38,090 Robert Stine said: bringing it over Click to expand... How do you like the Tilt clamp?
Robert Tr0ll Apr 3, 2012 #38,091 i like the clamp a lot its one of my favorite clamps Maz. said: Looks nicer now, id raw the deck though Click to expand... im getting Jon Reyes sliders and black grips and i might sandblast the deck but im not sure yet
i like the clamp a lot its one of my favorite clamps Maz. said: Looks nicer now, id raw the deck though Click to expand... im getting Jon Reyes sliders and black grips and i might sandblast the deck but im not sure yet
Connorh333 Steel Member Apr 3, 2012 #38,095 Oh... clear coat it then! I know it doesn't rust so you don't need it but it gives it a glossy fisnish... Me gusta
Oh... clear coat it then! I know it doesn't rust so you don't need it but it gives it a glossy fisnish... Me gusta
T Trevor Steel Member Apr 3, 2012 #38,097 Vinraj said: Click to expand... looks so good how do you like the aos v2?
H Ham. Steel Member Apr 3, 2012 #38,099 Trace said: Bringing it over Untitled by trace303, on Flickr Click to expand... [/QUOTE] This and vinraj's scooters are the best i have seen in ages
Trace said: Bringing it over Untitled by trace303, on Flickr Click to expand... [/QUOTE] This and vinraj's scooters are the best i have seen in ages