Turn your fork around.
Please.
Turn your fork around.
![]()
ODI O grips
Apex Bol Bars
Tilt LT SCS
FSA MX Orbit
Tilt Legacy Forks
Proto Grippers
4.5 MGP
Yes I know this looks like an "aussie" scooter, but I do live in the US haha.
![]()
ODI O grips
Apex Bol Bars
Tilt LT SCS
FSA MX Orbit
Tilt Legacy Forks
Proto Grippers
4.5 MGP
Yes I know this looks like an "aussie" scooter, but I do live in the US haha.
![]()
posted in sotm
![]()
posted in sotm
For burnzkid:
![]()
ODI longnecks that are slowly slipping toward the center
ODI thug plugs
District AL-1 V2 bars
District double clamp with replaced screws.
Lucky ICS
District unsealed
Lucky LSV3
RUP V2 (with the shittiest hta ever)
Pro Comp Demon Cores
Timmy the Monkey thinkgeek.com sticker for extra steeze.
![]()
Sliders
Vertx T's
odi
Fsa
Vertx smx
Addict taos deck
Bones Swiss
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah I'm litterally roflLolol who the hell is that troll. Looks like a male version of that little poor black girl form the Hunger Games that got raped and slaughtered
![]()
found this in sotm. wtf. that clamp / headtube / and fork combo is sick. not to mention the polished deck...
For burnzkid:
![]()
ODI longnecks that are slowly slipping toward the center
ODI thug plugs
District AL-1 V2 bars
District double clamp with replaced screws.
Lucky ICS
District unsealed
Lucky LSV3
RUP V2 (with the shittiest hta ever)
Pro Comp Demon Cores
Timmy the Monkey thinkgeek.com sticker for extra steeze.
Mine friend has that same exact scooter same colors too
For burnzkid:
![]()
ODI longnecks that are slowly slipping toward the center
ODI thug plugs
District AL-1 V2 bars
District double clamp with replaced screws.
Lucky ICS
District unsealed
Lucky LSV3
RUP V2 (with the shittiest hta ever)
Pro Comp Demon Cores
Timmy the Monkey thinkgeek.com sticker for extra steeze.