![]()
Inward T's
Ultra pro
Vertx Vmax
Vertx wheels
Getting HepTrons and a BenJ V2-i soon!![]()
Ummm... Ok...
![]()
![]()
Sorry about the shitty cell phone pics...ill take some better ones soon.
.
reminds me of my old setup
not parts but colors were exactly like that
where did you get your nws?
![]()
Thanks TomK <3
bout to shut this thread downnnn
my first setup
![]()
v2i
sins headset
tilt fork
tilt scs
tilt wheels
24h 18w retros
animal edwins
tilt chromos
my new setup
![]()
addict peasley
retros 25.5h 20w
tilt fork
tilt scs
proto reyes wheels
animal edwins
fsa headset
i still got both of them. so yeaaaa
reminds me of my old setup
not parts but colors were exactly like that
where did you get your nws?
I want new bars that are non-T style and non-Crow style, but I don't know what to get since I've practically ridden T bars since I first picked up a scooter haha. Thinking maybe Addicts, or something by SZ like the RWs.
Yeah, im real happy with the color combo right now... but I would also love a murdered out setup like BenJelinek, but im not changing anything for a while...i'm in love with this setup right now.
I got the NW's strait from lucky (21.5"h X 20"w)
-
The Orion lands from big drops so much nicer than my Reventon did...It has way more flex/twist in the neck than the Reventon did which (I think) makes it much smoother in general. I hope Proto keeps making the Orion...
Ohhhh so it WAS you at maloof the other day with greg. I was like damnn this kid looks so familiar
Addict deck/tilt scs/fork... trendy ha
where on their website cause i cant find any