YOUR SCOOTER

All-Weld

Member
dude vertx has the same thing with faster shipping and better

Thats what i was just going to say...but i wasnt sure if they were exactly the same or not, never seen the vertx's in person.
I know the welding on the lucky bars is beautiful...literally flawless and i have ordered bars direct from Lucky at least 5 times this year (for me and friends...im the only one with a paypal acct/cc...lol) and had them all within a week max...all custom size too.
---
But lets not turn this into a stupid vertx vs. lucky argument...post your scooter.
 

evanlikescooter

Bronze member
ehhhh i ride for tilt? and tilt makes some of the highest quality parts in the industry. if you dont believe me put any fork next to the tilt fork and compare how clean its machined. tilt kills it.

I never once said anything about the quality, I know they make good products i just think theres other forks ect that can compare. I support any american made scooter company...
 

Bobby R

Steel Member
28tulpe.jpg


Specs

Addict Mckeen Bars
Addict grips
Addict Headset
Addict Johann Signature Deck
Tilt SCS
Tilt Legacy Forks
Jon Reyes Proto Sliders
Bones reds
Mini Logo griptape

iluffit

edit - sorry for page stretch

Bump!
 

TomK

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bars are like 23-23.5 x 19 wide. And Nick, I just wanted to change it up for a little, I have no idea how long I will actually ride this v2i.
 

NickOlson

Steel Member
Bars are like 23-23.5 x 19 wide. And Nick, I just wanted to change it up for a little, I have no idea how long I will actually ride this v2i.

Sweet. All your scooters are the definitions of good scooters; quality, strong parts, sick color combinations, and ridden parts. They must ride like a dream.
 

All-Weld

Member
Thanks... The SS Reventon felt a little big for me (mostly too long)...so the 5"x21" Orion feels perfect. Im 6'-1" with size 11 shoe.
Wish every company made decks in 5"x21".
 
Top