YOUR SCOOTER

Chaseme37

Member
My new scooter after a 3.5 year scootering hiatus. I'm back, fools!

Razor Black Label 2.0 deck
Proto Bars 18 wide 24 tall (I'm 6'2 haha)
ODI Longnecks
Proto Baby SCS
Cane Creek sealed headset
Tilt Legacy fork
Eagle Sport metalcores
Bones Reds bearings
MOB Hubba griptape (bewbz)

76f33fae8c0111e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg
 

Nick Griffin <3

Steel Member
My new scooter after a 3.5 year scootering hiatus. I'm back, fools!

Razor Black Label 2.0 deck
Proto Bars 18 wide 24 tall (I'm 6'2 haha)
ODI Longnecks
Proto Baby SCS
Cane Creek sealed headset
Tilt Legacy fork
Eagle Sport metalcores
Bones Reds bearings
MOB Hubba griptape (bewbz)

76f33fae8c0111e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg
those wheels holy shit. no matter how weak the cores are i want some so bad.
 

Chaseme37

Member
Just so everyone knows I bought those wheels over 3 years ago and at that time there wasn't a single company in the United States that sold metalcores. Cost me so much money to get them here from Europe. Riley and Dom, I love you guys man, you got my back haha.
 

TheObserver

Steel Member
Chase thats a pretty sick setup actually, I love the look of the proto bars on the black label. and gotta love the griptape hahaha. Why did you take the break from scootering?
 
Top