All weld: youre gay I thought I had a chance at sotm this month
Lol...sorry
All weld: youre gay I thought I had a chance at sotm this month
This haha Hep?
I accidently found it when I googled 'poweredge deck' and ran into this thread http://www.scooterresource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28542
I also saw it in some old video featuring Jon Reyes, someone else and you doing candy bar-barspin combos on flat and till now I have wanted to know what deck it was: )
![]()
![]()
Hi guize. Diz be am sc00ter. I don't own a computer so this is from my phone. No h8terz paleaze.
Ps. This decks cracked as fucked on the welds, once it snaps putting on my hep greg![]()
i don't feel like looking through over a thousand pages of this too see if a scooter has it.. but is it possible to run a phoenix phorx with a blunt AOSv2 street?
Dude chil you have like three different scooters on one page
100% aluminum scooters.... yikesss.
100% aluminum scooters.... yikesss.