YOUR SCOOTER

Hunter Treviranus

Silver Member
Where do get hella grip?

skate lab

So I recently traded a striker and a phoenix SCS for a TSI FM2 with a 4.5 deck plate. So far, I am in love with how it rides. I can't believe I have never had one of these until now hahaha.
TomsT3i004-1.jpg

Rad Raderalls 22.5x22
Odi's
Proto SCS
FSA Impact
TSI FM2
Striker (I have to run a spacer until I can cut the fork a bit shorter.)
Grippers

do you have any other strikers you'd sell?
 

Rob.

Admin
Staff member
Awesome wheels.

My blunt is still the same as its been, but the bars are a little unhappy on the right side and the deck is much more scratched up.
 

All-Weld

Member
I have never experienced faster and better looking wheels then vertx wheels. really glad i got them over protos

How bout it...i have several sets of grippers and sliders that i loved but these VertX wheels blow them away...theyre super hard ,fast, and have better grip than even my Grippers. They are also extremely durable....not sure if you "could" de-hub them.
I have never been so impressed with scooter wheels as i am with these.
<3.
 

toddpickel

Steel Member
How bout it...i have several sets of grippers and sliders that i loved but these VertX wheels blow them away...theyre super hard ,fast, and have better grip than even my Grippers. They are also extremely durable....not sure if you "could" de-hub them.
I have never been so impressed with scooter wheels as i am with these.
<3.

Now, I heard a rumor that the 'talon' wheels I believe they're called dehub? And that their metal fullcores are the only ones that are good? Or are the talons just as good?
 

All-Weld

Member
Not sure...i only own VertX fullcores and there amazing! I hammer these wheels like i never would have with my proto wheels.. with no worries.
 

Dom Marconi

Silver Member
Now, I heard a rumor that the 'talon' wheels I believe they're called dehub? And that their metal fullcores are the only ones that are good? Or are the talons just as good?

They all have the same urethane, regardless of core style. Talons are actually my personal favorite. Super light.
 
Top