iliveinahouse1
Bronze member
where did you get the bars from?
i'm Australian, as stated, but apex has an online store for US and Canada only
link - http://apexproscooters-shop.com/
where did you get the bars from?
bars should not cost $130
well it was more of a suggestion, but yea im not sponsored so what.wat
I don't think I've ever gotten such an attitude with someone on this website.
Your post is full of gay and you don't know fuck about sponsorship.
EDIT: and carson, just grow up your not funny
So don't tell me you don't know why I am sponsored if you are ignorant.well it was more of a suggestion, but yea im not sponsored so what.
im ganna stop cuz i really wasnt trying to be an asshole. sorry for gettin you guys off track
alright man chill idgaf, were done with this stupid pointless argumentSo don't tell me you don't know why I am sponsored if you are ignorant.
that is what they cost me
wat
I don't think I've ever gotten such an attitude with someone on this website.
Your post is full of gay and you don't know fuck about sponsorship.
![]()
District v2i deck
Addict Mckeen Bars 20.5 wide 23 high
Epic 10 offset fork
Phoenix scs
Fuzion 110's
this scooter is so amazing
I made it fucking ugly because I want it fucking ugly.
Now you are telling me what colors to buy?
You think I couldn't figure this out myself? And you call me illogical? What the fuck is wrong with you?
this scooter is so amazing
I don't think I've posted in here since 09.
Anyway, ODI softs and FSA DH Pro.
Yee know
![]()
When the fuck did I even bring up my sponsor?Seriously Dom quit acting like you are better than everyone. Just because you have a sponsor dose not give you the right to be a complete dick to people.
Holy crap, all the OG's on here act like we're supposed to treat them like Jesus Christ. Calm down. We all are entitled to our opinion.
My original response to him. Before he started getting an attitude.I can't stand when my scooter looks like I care what it looks like. I like my parts rusty and beat up, yet dialed. But that's just me.