YOUR SCOOTER

TomK

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bumpin da whip.

DSC_0135-4.jpg


Retros
Longnecks
Halloween Tilt SCS
French ID
Black Nimbus Fork
Grippers
 

morgan_bvrns

Steel Member
Its simple and clean but I'm really not feeling the SCS. It just doesn't fit with anything and the color is pretty ugly to begin with.
 

yoyoflavored

Steel Member
DSC04401.jpg


phoenix suicides 22hx20w in scs
proto baby scs
district scary kids rawed
scorcher
vertx 110's worn to 97 ish
3m griptape... the stuff rob suggested
 

morgan_bvrns

Steel Member
I know that, I've got giant jug of this gel stripper that you have to brush on, but even with a thick coat of that on my friend's District we still had to sand a few trouble spots.
 

yoyoflavored

Steel Member
I used the strongest paint on stuff I could find, put really thick layers on and scrapped hard parts off with a old plastic ski/snowboard wax scraper
 
Top