50cc to 100cc bbk upgrade. Scooter won't start

Fazeowns

Need help... I have an Ice Bear 50cc scooter and my spark plug got stripped out so I invested in a 100cc BBK. I installed the bbk and everything went together fine. I have spark and I have good compression it's getting gas I've tried and 95 and a 105 jet and I have a free flow air filter I have checked the timing like 5 times valves are set at .004. when I try and start it acts like the battery is dying or its struggling or binding somewhere so I checked the piston rings and relubbed it still no dice. If I spray starter fluid in it while I try and start it it acts like the battery is suddenly changed and I got it to spudder a couple times but it just refuses to start and I'm frustrated to say the least!!!

Read more:

Need help... I have an Ice Bear 50cc scooter and my spark plug got stripped out so I invested in a 100cc BBK. I installed the bbk and everything went together fine. I have spark and I have good compression it's getting gas I've tried and 95 and a 105 jet and I have a free flow air filter I have checked the timing like 5 times valves are set at .004. when I try and start it acts like the battery is dying or its struggling or binding somewhere so I checked the piston rings and relubbed it still no dice. If I spray starter fluid in it while I try and start it it acts like the battery is suddenly changed and I got it to spudder a couple times but it just refuses to start and I'm frustrated to say the least!!!

Read more:
wrong forum