A T-Shirt for the Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Batman

Steel Member
Staff member
Ok, so I've been wanting to do this for a while, and I know a bunch of you guys would love this. I want to do an SR shirt that's focused on the members, a community t-shirt in other words. What I want to do is have all the frequent posting members head's illustrated and designed together on a tee, and then have the words, "The SR Community" or something like that mixed in. It wouldn't be an official shirt for scooter resource or anything like that, but more like something to unite this generation of posters here on the site.

Now I really want this to pay for itself, and considering the fact that we only have so much space on the shirt, I figured out a way to pull this off.

If you guys are down for this, and you want your head on the shirt drawn by me, you will have to submit a headshot of yourself (making whatever face to your liking haha) and 5 dollars to help pay the setup costs & shipping. All the folks who get illustrated for the shirt will also get posted up on a tribute page on cargo collective. The shirts all together would be like 10 or 15 bucks and would only be printed once.

We did something similar over on emptees a few years ago, and its kinda the same thing I want to go for, but without the zombies haha

Picture-4.jpg

so what do'ya guys think? any suggestions?

JoshNunez

those may design shirts? I already gave those all out, the only one that failed was donalds I think because I keep getting it returned in the mail lol

Ahhh, I kinda of feel cheated because I was one of the people who was on the list to receive a free t-shirt. :/ It's what ever though.

Status
Not open for further replies.