Adventure Time

Manzie

Steel Member
Yeah I don't know what you're talking about. I don't think you've ever watched a full episode of this show have you.

Darcy.A

Steel Member
Yes Jackson I'm glad you made this thread, I absolutely love this show. Holy shit Lumpy Space Princess has got to be the funniest character. A friend of mine went to a dress-up party as BMO, was hilarious.

Nick Griffin <3

Steel Member
just put my finn hat and went trick or treating. got asked if i was a bunny.

mondays the last episode.. finns waking up from his coma.

cas13

Bronze member
I just don't get the show. Not really entertaining. I think Regular Show is way better haha.

Manzie

Steel Member
I just don't get the show. Not really entertaining. I think Regular Show is way better haha.

basically its supposed to be set in a post apocalyptic world, where Finn is the last human left. In some episodes you can spot broken army jeeps and military stuff strewn around the landscape. They also refer to the "mushroom wars" a couple of time which is an allusion to nuclear war. The creator also says in an interview that the reason for all the magical animals, and characters is that when the world was fully populated, "magic" was divided and spread out amongst almost 7 billion people and so was incredibly weak and almost unharness-able. Now that practically everyone in the world is dead there's plenty of strong magic for everyone to use and thats why the world is like it is in Adventure Time.

cas13

Bronze member
basically its supposed to be set in a post apocalyptic world, where Finn is the last human left. In some episodes you can spot broken army jeeps and military stuff strewn around the landscape. They also refer to the "mushroom wars" a couple of time which is an allusion to nuclear war. The creator also says in an interview that the reason for all the magical animals, and characters is that when the world was fully populated, "magic" was divided and spread out amongst almost 7 billion people and so was incredibly weak and almost unharness-able. Now that practically everyone in the world is dead there's plenty of strong magic for everyone to use and thats why the world is like it is in Adventure Time.

BORINGGGGG

Just kidding, that actually sounds like a pretty solid background for an animation show, next time I ever catch it on I'll watch with that in mind.

Nick Griffin <3

Steel Member
shit they dont have that channel in australia? i would die.. uhm, im pretty sure you can watch full episodes on the website. hold on ill check

Darcy.A

Steel Member
shit they dont have that channel in australia? i would die.. uhm, im pretty sure you can watch full episodes on the website. hold on ill check

Nah we've got cartoon network, but most people don't have pay tv here, most watch free tv (which doesn't have cartoon network)

Can someone give me a link to season 3 & 4 watch/download? I haven't completed either of these seasons, only seen a few episodes here and there.