Asia?

benjiiscool

Bronze member
I might visit taiwan this summer. Last time I went i was too young to remember anything but I'm sure I'll find sick spots. Hows hong kong?

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
oh, should come to hong kong too
its alright, not the best though
there are alot of skateparks but they're mediocre and the street spots are good too

Maz.

Steel Member
I find it really weird to hear there are parks in china, I always imagine their just being parks in europe/america areas

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
Mei Foo Skatepark
4159620747_381be8a50f_b.jpg

5283523812_92680cf857_z.jpg

Po Kong Village (PKV) / Diamond Hill BMX Park
pkv1.jpg

4429013126_09092dfc83_z.jpg

pkv5.jpg

Fanling Skatepark
6183895825_779459b399_b.jpg

Tung Chung Skatepark
tungchung5.jpg

tungchung6.jpg

Fanling BMX Park
7437227450_9e58525689.jpg

7437215994_3eba83e0c2.jpg

these are the major and best skateparks in hong kong, and guess what?

none of these allow scooters.

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
Nope nope nope nope no scooters?

yep, no scooters at all
they include every other sport BUT scooters, even penny boards. and there are quite a few people who ride scooters here.
there were alot of people who used to ride and we were allowed in Mei Foo and Tung Chung Skatepark until they randomly banned it cuz 2 fat kids rode into each other. what the actual fuck. they disclude scooters in every park but the shitty public ones for no reason and they wont create a skatepark that allows them, they wont allow scooters into currently built parks because "the skatepark isnt designed for scooters", but the scooters are designed for the skatepark.

i dont get HKRI's logic, if they just created a new skatepark that allows scooters or allow scooters into a currently built skatepar, they wouldnt be recieving all these complaints about the scooters and skateparks.