Barspins?

Marketship

Silver Member
Ok I know I always complain about basic ass tricks, but I'm a shitty scooter rider ok *cries*

But like I know how to do barspins, but they just feel janky as fuck and they hurt like a motherfucker, any tips on getting them cleaner? It's gotten to the point where I can truck better than I can bar flat.

Scoot_scoot_

Steel Member
when I was first learning bars I would whack my hand and have a fat lump on the side but later I realized it helps a lot to do a J hop (or whatever they're called) and kinda just guide it. just go a high hop where u pull the front up first and then throw the bar right before u get to the top. I'm just learning oppo bars now so it's like I'm learning em again. But to me it's a shit load easier than just doing flat bunny hops with a real quick bar. The higher hop gives u more time and helps when you're first trying to do em. Sorry it's really like rambly but hope u get the just of it lol.

Chrispy

Silver Member
Weird i just throw at 90 and catch at 90 and it never hurts. But it evens out because you have 3's on lock market

JasonxB

Steel Member
I recently started throwing bars instead of handing them off and now it feels like I have to think about it and try twice as hard if I want to land it without hurting my hand.

lucasw

Steel Member
Im trying oppo bars and they feel really sketch too but im getting them, try doing your highest bunny hop it gives you much more time to get your bars around

Ignacho

Silver Member
I think it's because the headtube angle, that barspins feel weird. When I rode an Ethic, barspins were so easy, i could do a flat double truck, but now with the thresh, I just don't do barspins as much as I used to