Breaking Bad

Jamie Gantz

Steel Member
just finished seasons 1-4 on the netflix. one of the best shows I've ever watched. I need to find the first half of season 5 somewhere so I can be prepared for the return next summer.

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
i watched the first 4 seasons like a year ago or so. my favorite show for sure. i kinda lost track on season 5 over the summer though so i wanna watch that. i think i have it recorded on my tv

Jamie Gantz

Steel Member
yea it's great. the characters develop so much it's awesome. I'm kinda bummed that season 5 isnt on netflix because I wanna watch it.

Dean Bost

Bronze member
honestly the greatest show ive ever watched, i have a Heisenberg Sweatshirt and Breaking Bad shirt :)....i watched seasons 1-4 on netflix as well but i really need to watch the first half of season 5 as well, if you find anything let me know!

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
they dont have season 5 ^

i am on season 4 episode 2, gus just fuckin slit that guys neck, damn.
ive seen all of this season before when it was on tv and i remember hank turns into a major douche.

BrandonD

Bronze member

ive seen all of this season before when it was on tv and i remember hank turns into a major douche.

have you seen the 1st half of season five? shit gets intense

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
no the last episode i saw was the last one of season 4, i cant wait to see season the first half of 5 though, ive heard its crazy as fuck

Jamie Gantz

Steel Member
you can watch the first half of season five(8 episodes) online. Dom posted a link in this thread. midseason breaks are the worst because the last episode had one hell of a cliffhanger.

Jordan Jasa

Silver Member

yeah i meant i finished what was on netflix.

started season 5 last night