Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignacho

Silver Member
would love to live in the US, the offers you have and the parts you have are so good, but yeah shipping them here is double the price pretty much

GraysonD!!

Silver Member
The whole entire down tube is bent out it on the ground and you will clearly tell they are bent I seriously feel bad for whoever buys these an he says they arent bent to them.
They're not bent I checked the top tube and I cut a bit of the bottom off and it's not bent there either so I don't really kno what your talking about lol

GraysonD!!

Silver Member
B
Well they aren't bent so idk what you're talking bout. Plus even if they are that's a dick move of you to sell em to me and tell me they're not bent.
ruh I fucking to you they were bent that's why I fucking sold them for 35$ dumbass youre so fukig dumb

GraysonD!!

Silver Member
Tf is your problem tryna come here and start shit. I took the bars off so idk what the fuck is up with you. Just go take your shit somewhere else cause it's not wanted here, and don't call me a kid dude I'm the same damn age as you so you outta place callin me a kid.
Wow um it obviously means they are bent if you keep denying it. And good job kid how old are you again 13?

GraysonD!!

Silver Member
Lol
You're right if I know it's true that's all that matters and I shouldn't be worrying what a irrelevant person like you thinks, and just so you know I'm 15. Btw I sold the bars but thanks for trying have people not buy them though :D
really you sold the bars but you just said I'll take them off wow makes sense. Well who ever got those bars are fucked

GraysonD!!

Silver Member
Glad you're not.

Damn straight I'm mad. You gonna come up on my shit and accuse me of tryna sell bogus parts. I don't fuck with people like you so you can go on someone else's thread and do this. I'm just tryna sell some parts and you gotta start some mess.

And btw you ain't got one damn right to say nigga boy.
Nah I don't need to go on other peoples thread and start shit cuz they have legit parts. I'm just warning people if they were gonna buy them because they woulda got bent babyslayers.

GraysonD!!

Silver Member
You weren't warning them you were attacking me. The bars aren't bent and that's the end of that, and honestly you prob will go start shit on someone else's page just cause you don't like something they're selling or whatever bs reason you wanna use to start some mess. But imma just delete all my stuff and start a new thread and hopefully you'll leave me and my parts alone. Thanks bye
Bro I was the owner of the bars for 2 years I think I know that they were bent when I sold them I fact I think I still have the pictures I should post them plus why would I sell perfectly fine babyslayers which color you can buy anymore for 35$ That should be the dead giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.