Dallen...?

Mario Rocchio

Steel Member
I'm not sure if this is an issue of unspeakable customer service, being scammed, or really bad luck.

I paid Dallen for a Dirt Scoot which he claims he shipped over a month ago, yet he didn't give me any tracking number, or any proof at all that he even shipped it. He seems legit, and people have vouched that he is legit, but as of right now, I paid a sum of money (I can't afford to lose to nothing) for something that I never received and it sure does feel like I've been scammed, and I do warn anyone dealing with him...unless:

1. He shipped it to the wrong address or
2. The USPS lost it

In which case I still don't feel like it's fair that I lose the whole sum of money to something I never received.

Dallen.

Steel Member
That was guy washington complaining, & if you ask him, he has the wheels he paid for.

Very plain & simple, i shipped the dirt scoot, in a HUGE box, well padded, the slowest way possible. It probably had many stops, transfers, between me & you.

You have done nothing but threaten me through text

Mario Rocchio

Steel Member
Threaten you? Saying "I might have to ask for my money back" is threatening?

And no matter how slow the shipping is, if it's in the US it shouldn't take more than a month. Did they give you an expected arrival date? A receipt? Anything?

Mario Rocchio

Steel Member
I did use Paypal, but I used the 'gift' option when paying to avoid fees. Learned my lesson there.

I say lets bring him and his reputation down.

Dallen.

Steel Member
Dallen also ripped me off. It's been over 45 days and I never received my bars. I want a refund now.

To reddicopp:
I know you got the bars. I have tracking.

To Mario:
Mario, I believe this is a case of "I didn't get tracking on a big slow package & you are taking advantage of it because I can't prove I sent it."

I don't know what you want. You can ask around nobody has seen me riding or trying to sell that dirt scooter anywhere, here, TRW, Facebook, Instagram, nothing. I don't have it.

To Tyler Margo:
I thought we talked it through on Facebook? We were homies I've sold you stuff multiple times. The deck I was supposed to send you bars for cracked in days. You were trying to sell it for $15...like come on...

I'm over the buy/sell thing sorry I haven't checked this in forever.

tyler_magro

UN1C0RN
To Tyler Margo:
I thought we talked it through on Facebook? We were homies I've sold you stuff multiple times. The deck I was supposed to send you bars for cracked in days. You were trying to sell it for $15...like come on...

we are homies bro :3 We both knew about the crack, like you were the one who noticed it in photo's i sent you. Despite this you said you needed it asap, priority shipping, by a certain date so that you could sell/use it at a competition, (which I made sure happen). It's kinda bogus you just held on to it and never got back to me, I mean its nbd but I was promised bars for it, crack and all

Mario Rocchio

Steel Member
To Mario:
Mario, I believe this is a case of "I didn't get tracking on a big slow package & you are taking advantage of it because I can't prove I sent it."

I don't know what you want. You can ask around nobody has seen me riding or trying to sell that dirt scooter anywhere, here, TRW, Facebook, Instagram, nothing. I don't have it.

No, it's actually a case of "I sent you $210 for a dirt scooter and never got a dirt scooter, or any proof of shipment"

Even a big slow package doesn't take 5 months to ship. Stop blaming it on the shipping carrier.

Ideally I'd like to receive the dirt scooter I paid for, that or a refund.

KyrinBingaman

Silver Member
This thread is old but I can vouch that Dallen is legit. I've bought things off of him a few times, and never had a problem. He asked me to paypal him the money as a gift but I sent it as a purchase, I just added to whatever fee paypal adds for using their services.

Mario Rocchio

Steel Member
Man, with Spring weather coming it sure would be nice to have a dirt scooter to hit my local trails with, especially one that I already paid for 6 months ago.