deck suggestions?

Matt.Tuliao

So, last time I actually "rode" my scooter was a little over a year ago, and I'm trying to start riding again. Looking for a deck to replace my AO Epsilon. I'm leaning towards the ethic lindworm or tsi threshold. Opinions?

Or other decks under $200

Last edited by a moderator:

skyrockett

Bronze member
So, last time I actually "rode" my scooter was a little over a year ago, and I'm trying to start riding again. Looking for a deck to replace my AO Epsilon. I'm leaning towards the ethic lindworm or tsi threshold. Opinions?
Both them decks are good choices. Lindworm isn't as strong as the threshold, but it's a lot lighter. It depends on what your going to be doing on it.

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
If you're leaning towards either a lindworm or a threshold, I'd say get get the best of both worlds and get a flavor deck. It whips like a lindworm (even better in my opinion) and has boxed sides so it'll grind just like a threshold. I've been riding mine for about a year now and it's one of the best decks I've owned.

It was made by the same guy that made the lindworm so they feel pretty similar.

Matt.Tuliao

If you're leaning towards either a lindworm or a threshold, I'd say get get the best of both worlds and get a flavor deck. It whips like a lindworm (even better in my opinion) and has boxed sides so it'll grind just like a threshold. I've been riding mine for about a year now and it's one of the best decks I've owned.

It was made by the same guy that made the lindworm so they feel pretty similar.
Alright, flavor it is. The awakening is the only flavor deck, correct?