District Helmeri deck

Sam B

Bronze member
I have been riding a rory coe sig for a while now (the old one) and im beginning to hate the width. i was thinking of getting a helmeri deck as it seems like a good choice, but just wanted to get some views on it

Cole

Bronze member
ive rode a freinds one its a nice deck if u want a really wide deck get the brandon james sig also are you only looking to buy district decks or casue tsi,ethic,flavor... make very good decks also

lukeramseyy

Steel Member
ive rode a freinds one its a nice deck if u want a really wide deck get the brandon james sig also are you only looking to buy district decks or casue tsi,ethic,flavor... make very good decks also
I wouldnt get the brandon james or the cam ward, personally I haven't heard many good things about them. For a similar price I would 100% recomend a 4.8 flavour, I absolutley love mine

Cole

Bronze member
I wouldnt get the brandon james or the cam ward, personally I haven't heard many good things about them. For a similar price I would 100% recomend a 4.8 flavour, I absolutley love mine
im debating getting the flavor or a tsi have u rode both i wa slooking into hammerheads and paramounts

Sam B

Bronze member
i dont like the brandon james because it is quite big in comparison to the helmeri and is more expensive and heavier. I was thinking about a flavor but i cant find it in 4.8 in the uk

Sam B

Bronze member
Im just wondering if the Helmeri Deck feels really short and if i change from a 21" to a 20.5" if there will be a massive difference

Sam B

Bronze member
Its short and due to the headtube it doesn't have that much footroom either
ive bought a relatively new one for £65 now so i guess i have to live with it now. Im used to riding a rory coe deck and i wanted something wider for easier 50/50s etc so i dont think length is too big an issue

lukeramseyy

Steel Member
ive bought a relatively new one for £65 now so i guess i have to live with it now. Im used to riding a rory coe deck and i wanted something wider for easier 50/50s etc so i dont think length is too big an issue
Thats a pretty good deal and footspace and length are only issues based on personal preference

Sam B

Bronze member
Thats a pretty good deal and footspace and length are only issues based on personal preference
i was pretty happy with it as my next choice was an MFX which cost more and was heavier. I hope its pretty strong though as i like to do tricks off ledges etc

lukeramseyy

Steel Member
they are too heavy for me, only thing is i have just seen in another thread that some people have snapped the helmeri alot on the bluntplate so im kinda regretting my decision
E
they are too heavy for me, only thing is i have just seen in another thread that some people have snapped the helmeri alot on the bluntplate so im kinda regretting my decision
every deck will snap and I personally havent seen a snapped helmeri so you should be fine depending on how hard you ride

Sam B

Bronze member
E

every deck will snap and I personally havent seen a snapped helmeri so you should be fine depending on how hard you ride
i dont ride too hard, but sometimes i like to do some stuff off ledges and do big transitions, so i hope its fine