Emma Watson Thread

CallumR

Steel Member
17 homieee.

And no im just not attracted to dikes. nothing is attractive to me about this girl. and short hair makes it even worse.

thats just your opinion, an unpopular one at that, there is really no need for you to be in this thread if your just gonna be a dick

Garrett B

Steel Member
She is one of my favorite actress, now a days I really like her as she is growing up she is getting more sexy but her top less incidence in the promotion of the movie was really annoyed me. She must take care of these things... she is awesome.

spammmmmmmmmmmmm bot. Look at his posts.

Steezeman

Administrator
Different strokes for different folks. Clearly there are a lot of people who like blonde cheerleaders and bro hoes with pink highlights otherwise there wouldn't be blonde cheerleaders and bro hoes with pink highlights.

issac miller

Bronze member
Emma Watson is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen and I absolutely adore her. To me she is the pure essence of beautiful and every picture of her is in some way a piece of art. She is just.. so... pure.
and with short hair.. she is exactly as i just said, but x500000.
short hair girls fucking RULE.
icon3.jpg

NNNNFTTT
Emma-Watson-Short-Hair-Picture.jpg

Hep Greg

Administrator
Emma Watson is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen and I absolutely adore her. To me she is the pure essence of beautiful and every picture of her is in some way a piece of art. She is just.. so... pure.
and with short hair.. she is exactly as i just said, but x500000.
short hair girls fucking RULE.
icon3.jpg

NNNNFTTT
Emma-Watson-Short-Hair-Picture.jpg

yesssssss.

Dylan Crane

Bronze member
not sure if emma would be flattered at seeing this, or just creeped out.

who cares though id tap the shit out of that.

hahaha she would probably be creeped out and maybe flattered because we made a thread about her to compliment about everything nice about her lol