Fails and bails

thejsafilms

this is my mate hie puts blood sweat and tears into riding he throws some of the biggest tricks at the park even if it's not for and edit and it got to a point where we had gather so maybe clips of him failing for his next edit that I made him a fails and bails so enjoy like and subscribe

thejsafilms

i swear you only come on here to get views on your videos
sure I share my videos one here but getting view on my videos isn't the reason I do so I do it to help show the scootering seen that is in my city (Christchurch, new Zealand) so what I posted a link to a youtube video and whats your point my friend honestly put himself on the line to land the tricks he does that's the point of the video to show that not to try and get views on my channel there is like a million different ways that would prove more affective than this so why would I do it. Sure me and my friends we are not the best at scootering we are not the best at filming and editing but I never said we were. so stop hating honestly couldn't care at all plus your comment on my video should sort out your own shit and stop trying to get views on your videos before you start accusing me of do that http://www.scooterresource.com/forum/threads/bror-svensson-i-street-edit-2015.136980/

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
sure I share my videos one here but getting view on my videos isn't the reason I do so I do it to help show the scootering seen that is in my city (Christchurch, new Zealand) so what I posted a link to a youtube video and whats your point my friend honestly put himself on the line to land the tricks he does that's the point of the video to show that not to try and get views on my channel there is like a million different ways that would prove more affective than this so why would I do it. Sure me and my friends we are not the best at scootering we are not the best at filming and editing but I never said we were. so stop hating honestly couldn't care at all plus your comment on my video should sort out your own shit and stop trying to get views on your videos before you start accusing me of do that http://www.scooterresource.com/forum/threads/bror-svensson-i-street-edit-2015.136980/
Except Bror is very active on here. You only come to post your videos. And I guess in this case, to get mad.