for the bronies

Sockz

Bronze member
you're damn right it was. lots of derpy too
glad shes not gone. hasbro was being a douche for a moment there

i had to change my pants after seeing derpy its been forever since i seen her i thought they completely taken her off, other than derpy i mainly liked this episode cause fluttershy and rainbow dash are my two favorite ponies(from mane 6) and rainbow dash was not being such a jerk and had more feeling towards fluttershy

Rob.

Admin
Staff member
Yeah there was a controversy where people "got offended because derpy means handicapped" God fuck that makes no sense.

And she was MIA from two episodes.

Glad I got another brony on this forum to chat with, I hang around fim.org alot now

Sockz

Bronze member
^that really pisses me off that bronies have been begging for derpy to have an actual scene on one of the episodes an then they finally do it and it made plenty of grown men cry tears of joy then less then a handful of people who thought it was offensive get it changed almost instantly... well atleast we still have her as a background pony

besides that ill be browsing fim.org, ill probably make an account

Rob.

Admin
Staff member
Good ----- I love fim.org

tell me what your account is on there and I'll add you.

And apparently derpy gets her own episode on season 3

Sockz

Bronze member
damnit i was getting exited lol and freaking fim.org keeps saying invalid birthday! its broken or something ¯\(°_o)/¯

Dewey

BEADY!
honestly this show is kinda tunned for 6 year old girls, but ed, ed and eddy is the ----- and adventure time

JayWatt

brony10.png