Freestyle Depot - Grand Opening

Looks tight. For some reason though, I couldn't add anything to my cart while i was using Google chrome. It said an error had occurred and to try again. So I tried Internet Explorer and it worked. Pretty weird.

i had my mom order me a pair of wheels for my b-day (yesterday) and they havent sent it out yet, but my mom ordered the wrong color. do you think that if i call them they can change it? the wheels are the same price i just wanted a diff. color.

Brian Boston

I got myself banned.
HOLY SHIT HOW MUCH COVER UP WENT DOWN IN THIS THREAD?

Deff a shitload of posts edited and posts deleted.

I thought FD had nothing to do with SR? How come anything saying that FD and SR has disappeared? What about this quote?

Unfortunately we realized that it would be nearly impossible to have an unbiased community resource if that same resource was linked to a commercial store or company so we are severing the ties.

Theres deff a link at the top of this website to FD. oh and front page forgot to get edited <3

HOLY SHIT HOW MUCH COVER UP WENT DOWN IN THIS THREAD?

Deff a shitload of posts edited and posts deleted.

I thought FD had nothing to do with SR? How come anything saying that FD and SR has disappeared? What about this quote?

Theres deff a link at the top of this website to FD.

I noticed this too.

Rob.

Admin
Staff member
It seems like whatever happens on this site you complain about. If it sucks so bad why come here? didn't you make a whole forum because of how much you love this site?

Brian Boston

I got myself banned.
It seems like whatever happens on this site you complain about. If it sucks so bad why come here? didn't you make a whole forum because of how much you love this site?
No shit? This is a prime example of why I'm complaining. I lurk around here and help kids out in the camera section, kill me. I'm not gonna keep my mouth shut when a company is contradicting itself. Besides, your beating around the bush. Why the cover up? Not concerning my posts about the advertising that was here, I mean the editing of the first post. Its was obvious in the first place that you can't have FD on SR and claim that its not biased, saying that was downright stupid in the first place. I'm pretty positive no other store has a link on the menu bar and a post on the front page advertising the opening of the store. Trying to defend it show manipulation at its finest. Been there, done that.

edit: someone forgot to edit the front page <3