Glasses vs. Contacts

Brennan

Steel Member
I'm just curious to hear different experiences with both glasses and contacts, which people prefer when it comes to riding, pros and cons, etc.

I've been wearing glasses for most of my life, and I've always ridden with them but it gets annoying sometimes. Any time you get sweaty they slide down your nose and get sweat drops on them, especially with long hair. I've been considering contacts but I don't know how much better they'll be, if they move around in your eye or fall out when riding or anything.

CoryR

Silver Member
I wore glasses for like 3 months and had to take them off whenever I rode, they would always just fly off, I've had contacts for a solid 2 years now and thinking hat they will move around your eye and fall out is like dreaming of winning the lottery, it might happen but the chance is so low, I sleep with mine in for months at a time and there's no problem, I even forget that I have them in, I don't like the black border my glasses gave around my eyesight.

Brennan

Steel Member
I wore glasses for like 3 months and had to take them off whenever I rode, they would always just fly off, I've had contacts for a solid 2 years now and thinking hat they will move around your eye and fall out is like dreaming of winning the lottery, it might happen but the chance is so low, I sleep with mine in for months at a time and there's no problem, I even forget that I have them in, I don't like the black border my glasses gave around my eyesight.
That's good to hear. My glasses fit pretty tight so they never fly off, but they slide down my nose when I sweat and stuff. I tried contacts like 2 years ago but they were a nightmare to put in and take out, so I decided to keep my glasses but I figure it'll get easier if I commit to it.

CoryR

Silver Member
That's good to hear. My glasses fit pretty tight so they never fly off, but they slide down my nose when I sweat and stuff. I tried contacts like 2 years ago but they were a nightmare to put in and take out, so I decided to keep my glasses but I figure it'll get easier if I commit to it.
Put them in once, don't take them out for 3 months, that's my motto