Gnarly street spots

Steezeman

Administrator
I've seen this done in other places, so let's see it. I'll start off with a couple.

2137847440_96af8595c8_o.gif

rollerslarge.jpg

me1

Yeah, who cares about doing anything on it, it would be so fun to just pump it. Maybe a nice turndown over a big roller there.

Steezeman

Administrator
The 2nd is on 50th Ave in Long Island City, or so the photographer told me.

I'd try to manual that, I wonder how long it really is.

felinaferoz

The name is Margaret
Pirate Alex said:
The 2nd is on 50th Ave in Long Island City, or so the photographer told me.

I'd try to manual that, I wonder how long it really is.

whos long island city?

surely not ours.
aka state?

Kenny Owens said:
DerekUnderwood said:
i wanna know where kenny owens' secret spot is. that quarter to bank under a bridge or something
Come here and ill take you. Its kinda sketch though
it looks soo awesome tho, and that pic of you lookbacking off it seems pretty high. whats sketch about it?

Pirate Alex said:
I've seen this done in other places, so let's see it. I'll start off with a couple.

rollerslarge.jpg

that one is alrite. it next to 108 precint 5 pointz the graff thing. take the 7 train to 45 court house sq. its pretty cool. its a good ride but the board walk floor kills it

felinaferoz

The name is Margaret
what the hell, ive never seen it in my life.

and ive crossed over the bridge where 5 pointz is and walked all around there and ive never bumped into that O_O

Kenny O.

DerekUnderwood said:
Kenny Owens said:
DerekUnderwood said:
i wanna know where kenny owens' secret spot is. that quarter to bank under a bridge or something
Come here and ill take you. Its kinda sketch though
it looks soo awesome tho, and that pic of you lookbacking off it seems pretty high. whats sketch about it?
Trannys tight, just kicks you. Takes a bit of getting used to.

zakmak

Vermont actually has one of the coolest street spots I've seen, It's this giant circle in a round-a-bout that has i think 8 different stair sets?, these huge blocks, a little bit of everything.
And 4 different rails if i remember, I'll have to take a picture next time I'm near it.

Margaret said:
what the hell, ive never seen it in my life.

and ive crossed over the bridge where 5 pointz is and walked all around there and ive never bumped into that O_O

thats by the water.. next to vernon..past city bank building..its gravle past the board walk.