Graffiti

Chrispy

Silver Member
Lol i don't want rep. Art is for me. I don't do it to try to be hood and mark my territory. I draw "gay" shit idgaf. Being toy is just being bad at graf. Im just not the norm of it.

Hep Greg

Administrator
lol this shit is funny. no cops are looking on this site for graff. they stay creeping on instagram nowadays. everyone in here sucks anyways (sorrynotsorry), so i dont think anyone has anything to worry about. chill out dude.

Chrispy

Silver Member
lol this shit is funny. no cops are looking on this site for graff. they stay creeping on instagram nowadays. everyone in here sucks anyways (sorrynotsorry), so i dont think anyone has anything to worry about. chill out dude.
I guess. Idk i just think people are stupid with their "art". Think about this. A kid can do one amazing mural-ish peice with characters and stuff, and some nitwit can draw a penis on a wall. If both artists get caught, they would serve the same time.

Robert

Tr0ll
I guess. Idk i just think people are stupid with their "art". Think about this. A kid can do one amazing mural-ish peice with characters and stuff, and some nitwit can draw a penis on a wall. If both artists get caught, they would serve the same time.
Shut the fuck up.

EthicRocks

Steel Member
ooooooh SHIT kids =]

you're all about to get SCHOOLED.

o76q1c.jpg

6o1l9oi.jpg

r0vbtf.jpg

2iut10o.jpg

4h6vwz.jpg

mrmh.jpg

2gy21ox.jpg