JD Ben

LukeMaff

I got myself banned.
lol jdben fails, only came here because he starts shit, I dont get why you give him special protection becuase everyone other then the UK's And the man herself zolof like him. He starts all the fights he is in...

LukeMaff

I got myself banned.
ummm hello? we brung it OUT OF SR, Im not saying fighting with you is good, but fuck we had more sense not to bring it on.

JDBen

BST Moderator
Staff member
at the end of the day luke, you've just came into the UK section trying to start something, you're really using your "sense" there

scooterd

what was the point in starting on him on msn and youtube ? because everyone moans about you guys argueing so why did you start ben off ?

LukeMaff

I got myself banned.
was 2 aussies maybe 1, that started it, so you came into aus land and insulted like all aussies there? i dont see how that compares?

Josh Young

Super Moderator
Staff member
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEST THREAD ON SR!!!!!

do you guys remember when he got banned. yo JD what did you get banned for again??

haha and in my sig i was like JDBEN YOU ARE MISSED! haha damnnn son

and im pretty sure i remember you saying that you lost friends becuase you pulled the impossible backflip.. haha damn that one just gets me goin

JDBen

BST Moderator
Staff member
1st time: (week) banned for conflict with "liltony", can't remember what thread, but to this day we still talk to each other without any problems, we were both a bit retaded really, don't who banned me
2nd time (week) got into an arguement with "1Duck" in the "Where Do Edit Vids?" thread, i noted the mispelling and got some pretty negative back chat, only problem was it made a whole page of me and him at it.don't know who banned me
3rd time (week): General post whoring, i think jondogg got banned aswell but i hardly remember.banned by "Madis"
4th time (month): general post whoring and getting into arguements with several users.
5th time (2 months): while a month without SR as a 4th ban.I used "vtunnel.com" (Proxy Server) to get onto the site, while not logged in and simply reading post, shamefully i bit off more than I could chew and made another account called "Terminator405" saying I came from Barcelona, Spain.though being a complete idiot i posted a pic of my scooter that "coincidently" looked EXACTLY like "JDBen"'s, so i was reported by several users, got ip tracked by "Madis" (i think), the "Terminator405" account was permabanned and the "JDBen" account ban was Increased to 3 months, despite the fact I was actually due to be unbanned with in a week of being caught as "Terminator405".after almost 3 months, "JDBen" was unbanned, I was "let off early", I don't know if it was whether Madis was in a good mood or that I sent an email to him apoligising (no, i didnt ask to be unbanned), and havent been banned since

just posting if anyone cares, but I'm not proud of any of it.js

Josh Young

Super Moderator
Staff member
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA that shitttt just made my day right there!!!!! tell us what its like being banned. what happens when you try to log into sr when banned and do you get sad when you cant whore on SR every night??

JDBen

BST Moderator
Staff member
what..?

oh, i got banned over night, presumably another time zone, and when i woke up in the morning and when on the site it just showed a blank white screen, with absolutely nothing on it. after a day or two your account automatically logs you out since you're banned, so next time you go on the site you can get on it, go on the forums, but you can only read the posts since you aren't logged in (i got to read all the "JDBen's been BANNED!?" threads and stuff.i thought i was unbanned so i just logged in again, and as soon as i logged the page just went white and i was like (0.0)

and meh, i was sad about the post whoring but more so about the 3 month ban :'[