kingdom hearts

Robert

Tr0ll
I used to play it so much, the bosses were so hard and I got so pissed off that it.

I hated it so much but I loved it.

Anton

Silver Member
I finished both games and was so hyped on the story. I forgot almost all of the story from the 2nd though. It got so complicated with the nobodies and clones and shit. But it was such a good story. There are rumors about the 3rd one. They need to finish final fantasy first and then they will begin on kh3 and it should be out in 2016. But that's just a rumor.

Joe Riley

The Gypsy
Staff member
This thread deserves a bump.

I have the first, the second, KH1.5 and KH2.5 and have beaten all of them except BbS which I play on occasion. My PS3 is broken so I'm gonna replace it with a slim eventually, they're dirt cheap nowadays. At one point beat Sephiroth, as well, but on past memory cards that I no longer have.

Even got some keyblades tatted on my leg. Love the whole series, hate how so many games were on handheld systems and didn't like the gameplay in Chain of Memories. Before it came out I was a Final Fantasy fan, so crossing my favorite series with classic childhood movies was just great.