Longboarding

Ben Moak

Steel Member
callum dont be ignorant, what the cunts at highschools do is buy a sector 9 and cruise.
real longboarding is about going fast as ----- sliding, and having balls bigger than a chevy suburban.

Steezeman

Administrator
Clearly my italics didn't register as what they were meant to be: sarcasm. I can nose manual any skateboard, it's not hard, it's not cool. Dancing looks silly. The only time longboarding is cool is when they're flying down mountains, like the Sector Nine Second Nature video. But that video is also drugs. Ben, the only crazy downhilling I do is on my scooter and road bike. My shortboard is way too squirely for any great speeds.

instinctscooter

Silver Member
Clearly my italics didn't register as what they were meant to be: sarcasm. I can nose manual any skateboard, it's not hard, it's not cool. Dancing looks silly. The only time longboarding is cool is when they're flying down mountains, like the Sector Nine Second Nature video. But that video is also drugs. Ben, the only crazy downhilling I do is on my scooter and road bike. My shortboard is way too squirely for any great speeds.

found that funny for some reason

morgan_bvrns

Steel Member
Moved up to the mountains a few weeks ago for school and picked myself up a freeride/DH deck. This shit is sooo much harder than you think, at least learning to slide anyway. I'm stuck hiking corners learning how to control my speed before any of my friends will let me hit the roads around here.