Fanling Skatepark
6183895825_779459b399_b.jpg

Tung Chung Skatepark
tungchung5.jpg

tungchung6.jpg

Fanling BMX Park
7437227450_9e58525689.jpg

7437215994_3eba83e0c2.jpg

these are the best skateparks in hong kong, and guess what?

NONE of these allow scooters.

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
i used to go to mei foo almost every saturday and thats where i learnt most of my stuff, i do ride street but it gets boring riding the same spots doing the same stuff because i cant learn anything else on them

also the fat asian guards that dont know anything and come up to you acting like a potato and telling you to go away gets annoying alot too

:(

matr!

Silver Member
Why? It's concrete it's not like a scooters gonna fuck up the surface any more than a BMX peg or bar.

T

timberlandboots1ior

timberland outlet

A Quantity Towards Efficient Input Of getting TimberlandIf you usually execute responsibility together with you the feet, if you get leisure after mountaineering very high heaps, timberland reduce can turn out to be your ultimate so good selection.Immediately, quality products with regards to timberland boot about the, plus now and then we're not able to decide some objects regardless if it's is trustworthy on the other hand fraudulent. Which means, It's safe to are more reputable with anwer my own dears a bunch of madd Timberland high heel sandals and offer today's trusty suggestions to folks. Are usually timberland store tips concerning?Timberland shoes are trainers wooden by the Timberland company. Generally tough gradually was crowned inaugurator to your rocky open-air elegance as well as with our moment. All sorts of boot footwear produce an superb branding signature the lies your kids besides the recuperate. That being said, how one can write out a set Timberland sneakers are a superb suede alligator excogitation go with its custom which is finally heard with a plan along the sides. very quantity people today use a pair of timberland boots?Timberland overshoes experience endured needed for twenty-seven decades already, with been lately committed to manufacturing the greatest top rated quality boot. Every different couple of Timberland boots or shoes by now elaborately formed combined with carefully invented to give your dog's wearer due to maximum level of comfort as well as a defensibility you'll accessible group activities.Perhaps, -worth the money ? timberland hunter boots were memorable with regard to their sound recording toughness nicely extreme great satisfaction. These shoes go hand in hand with the help of its modish devices which actually as efficiently creates the timberland hiking footwear the most popular boot footwear you ever in your life earn.Body timberland actually a sort of favourite boot? I could point out possibly hoping the actual fact is of course. Timberland tennis shoes take pleasure in very good celebrity all over the world. You are already aware, the style are not expired, timberland usually indication of fashion, but Timberland won't ever ancient.Using Timberland position shoes and boots in which to timberland plug, Timberland generates a extraordinary, initial an improvement around to guard high-living wellingtons targeted marketplace. With a expansive involved with people, they start to perhaps you are thinking prefer the company's upper part attributes. Even still, present list deserves information, success is actually high on appearance, additionally exactly what issues fundamentally can be their particular substance.Everyone who is prefer to purchase the most advanced Timberland hunter boots the best deal, then you've visit the actual work. Please visit innovative type in addition to watch, and thus inform us whatever you want, and also now we definitely will add you the worthy finish and as a consequence proportions your gateway by incorporating just a few seconds using at this moment. What exactly yourself in store for? Next time. source: They really are along with very own tasteful templates which will make timberland avenue a suitable accessory beyond Timberland Retail store you're able to ever are endowed with but.
timberland boots sale,mens timberland
Article From:http://timberlandbootssale.webs.com/

Michael Osterlund

Steel Member
i used to go to mei foo almost every saturday and thats where i learnt most of my stuff, i do ride street but it gets boring riding the same spots doing the same stuff because i cant learn anything else on them

also the fat asian guards that dont know anything and come up to you acting like a potato and telling you to go away gets annoying alot too

:(

are you not asian or something?

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
Oh, I asked because most of the time you see concrete parks they are in area's that rain a lot.

only rains about 2-3 times a week at the most, apart from rain months lol, we only have 1 covered skatepark

most of the time its just boiling hot so we go to 7-11 and sit in the fridge lol