MFX Deck?

Gabe Diaz

I already ordered one that was on sale this past Monday for Christmas and was wondering what you guys think about it. I know that it is heavy but that doesn't really bother me as I could care less about the extra heft. What I want to know is how it rides and feels compared to other decks out there. I am coming from a Raymond Warner sig reventon so any comparisons relating to that deck would be very appreciated! I do ride street from time to time but mainly park. Thanks!-Gabe

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
well firstly, you'll probably notice it feels really different from other decks since the headtube angle is 84°, so itll feel a bit odd at first for an hour or so, then you'll get used to it and everything will be good. The headtubes steep because its designed for bigger riders, so the bars dont sack you every time you jump, so its probably better to use bars that are 25"+ or so tall rather than 23" or less.

The deck isnt really that heavy tbh, it is if you're planning on doing kota shit but if you're riding chilled and all then its a good deck. grinds kinda slow at first, but you have to put a bit of wax on and grind waxed ledges to wear it in. rails are stable and all with 4.8"W so thats good.

only reventon ive ridden is the jon reyes, and i reckon the MFX will feel better after a few sessions. MFX is 21"L so you'll obviously have more footspace which is better for rails, and is comfortable for all round riding. it'll work well for park and street so you're sorted

theyre also strong as fuq, so i doubt youll manage to break either (i dont think ive ever seen one broken)

but overall, its a pretty sick deck IMO, nothing wrong with mine except i just need taller bars ahaha

Gabe Diaz

Yeah I guess I should have asked earlier. I got in on cyber monday and couldent pass up the deal and I just made an account here wednesday sooo. Ob well I really just wanted some input of what some people thought about it in all aspects. Is it seen as a good deck? How much street cred do you get? Stuff like that.

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
Yeah I guess I should have asked earlier. I got in on cyber monday and couldent pass up the deal and I just made an account here wednesday sooo. Ob well I really just wanted some input of what some people thought about it in all aspects. Is it seen as a good deck? How much street cred do you get? Stuff like that.
I hate the deck

JoelanPlz

Steel Member
I already ordered one that was on sale this past Monday for Christmas and was wondering what you guys think about it. I know that it is heavy but that doesn't really bother me as I could care less about the extra heft. What I want to know is how it rides and feels compared to other decks out there. I am coming from a Raymond Warner sig reventon so any comparisons relating to that deck would be very appreciated! I do ride street from time to time but mainly park. Thanks!-Gabe
off topic question but are you from mansfield uk?
you get a cookie if you are!

GRAYDONSHEDSSTREET

Silver Member
I'm not I'm saying what I think he's trying to say, I'd rather ride something else but at the end of the day, it's being on the scooter that makes me happy not the parts for the most part

Phase Three

Silver Member
well its really heavy and the 84 degree angle makes mannys really hard. and of course its good for footjams and hang 5s because its mgp and thats all their fans care about. Its seen as a bad deck unless youre rwilly. and you get absolutely no street cred.

Travis.Regnier

Steel Member
well firstly, you'll probably notice it feels really different from other decks since the headtube angle is 84°, so itll feel a bit odd at first for an hour or so, then you'll get used to it and everything will be good. The headtubes steep because its designed for bigger riders, so the bars dont sack you every time you jump, so its probably better to use bars that are 25"+ or so tall rather than 23" or less.

The deck isnt really that heavy tbh, it is if you're planning on doing kota shit but if you're riding chilled and all then its a good deck. grinds kinda slow at first, but you have to put a bit of wax on and grind waxed ledges to wear it in. rails are stable and all with 4.8"W so thats good.

only reventon ive ridden is the jon reyes, and i reckon the MFX will feel better after a few sessions. MFX is 21"L so you'll obviously have more footspace which is better for rails, and is comfortable for all round riding. it'll work well for park and street so you're sorted

theyre also strong as fuq, so i doubt youll manage to break either (i dont think ive ever seen one broken)

but overall, its a pretty sick deck IMO, nothing wrong with mine except i just need taller bars ahaha

There been atleast one snapped, saw it on my facebook feed, then theres mine which is banana'd as a bitch

10815628_10204716907470143_790904081_n.jpg