MFX Deck?

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
There been atleast one snapped, saw it on my facebook feed, then theres mine which is banana'd as a bitch

10815628_10204716907470143_790904081_n.jpg
I reckon it was a defect deck, if rwillys nitro circus and flyout seshes don't do shit to his deck then they're capable haha

But damn that's a big banana

Billie Rainbow

Silver Member
its a district deck thats 4.8 with a mgp headtube, cant expect much else.
also ryan is a good rider and he had prototypes of the deck, prototypes are always gonna be better quality. what makes the deck shit is the fact that mgp is behind it, bad quality control practices

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
its a district deck thats 4.8 with a mgp headtube, cant expect much else.
also ryan is a good rider and he had prototypes of the deck, prototypes are always gonna be better quality. what makes the deck shit is the fact that mgp is behind it, bad quality control practices
never been to their factory so i have no idea about the whole making process

but my MFX is nice as, especially with 26"H bars

Billie Rainbow

Silver Member
never been to their factory so i have no idea about the whole making process

but my MFX is nice as, especially with 26"H bars

can agree with that, they do feel like a normal scooter with 26 but when i say normal i mean like an envy, they are a good standard scooter (consider "riders" who they market scooter to or better yet "casuals" over 90% are under 18 ride scooters like envy in size and feel)

but anywho, im somewhat grateful for what they have done for me and the industry although i dont show it well but its not about the company drama for me, its all about getting scooters better, correctly innovated and most of all universal. it is possible, ive drawn it all up in many different forms on many occasions and they dont even "look" alike but i cant divulge trade secrets quite yet, try somewhere near to eofy next year

Last edited:

Bror Svensson

Gold Member
yeah my friends scooter with 27" high bars on it feelt decent i guess, but when i had mine with 24" high it feelt like shit

Gabe Diaz

I still have one quick question. How does the head tube angle effect riding? I mean is it more of a preference thing? Or is it a huge change that rides entirely different? what is it good for and bad for? I ride 22x22 bars right now and from what I hear I need bigger ones for sure or it will feel terrible. That worries me because it will be a while before I order bars. Also I really appreciate all the helpful responses!

Billie Rainbow

Silver Member
sadly the headtube angle was steeper on this to counteract the terrible weight balance for taller guys, not smaller guys

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
The deck isnt really that heavy tbh, it is if you're planning on doing kota shit but if you're riding chilled and all then its a good deck. grinds kinda slow at first, but you have to put a bit of wax on and grind waxed ledges to wear it in. rails are stable and all with 4.8"W so thats good.

The deck isnt really that heavy tbh, it is if you're planning on doing kota shit but if you're riding chilled and all then its a good deck. grinds kinda slow at first, but you have to put a bit of wax on and grind waxed ledges to wear it in. rails are stable and all with 4.8"W so thats good.

lmao