Mgp general discussion, news and questions [east coast tour info inside]

mgpjaxonsequence.jpg

Hey all - It was suggested we make a MGP general thread to keep everything in the one place. This will make it easier to answer any questions and a place you guys can check to find out about whats happening with new MGP products and team events/trips coming up.

Ill start off the thread with a little video I put together of all the team riders with some donated footage from the guys (Tnx Nick, Trevor, Luke, Jaxon & anyone else that contributed footage).
Sorry for my editing haha - Our team filmer/photographer Nick willl be filming some new footage and making some edits shortly once we get all the team together around school holidays.
Couldnt embed the video so click the link - http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=62155751

For the "MGP - Name the place and time" - the team will either be hitting up some parks in Melbourne or Sydney. Stay tuned for dates and locations of where the team will be appearing!

P.S (No swearing, fighting & hijacking the thread or moderators will whoop yo ass!) :p

MGP GENERAL DISCUSSION, NEWS AND QUESTIONS [MGP NITRO PIC INSIDE 15/10]

Hey Reece - no dates set yet. We are still busy working on getting the MGP team up and running. Ill let everyone know when we start taking entries tho.

JarradSmith

Jarrad Smith (Gen Y)

Sickkk.
Can flow team entries be started sometime near the end of october/november. Coz i wanna have a fair chance at this after i recover from my broken leg.

Jason

Silver Member

Would you like me to sticky this? You can update the topic title with the date when you have new news aswell. :)

Madd_Scooters said:
Hey Reece - no dates set yet. We are still busy working on getting the MGP team up and running. Ill let everyone know when we start taking entries tho.
ahk dude well uve sen my edits if u remmeber them haha

Jason

Silver Member

Oh! What are those bars made of?

Jason

Silver Member

Yayayay!

And when will the MGP be sold? What are your plans about 'aftermarket' parts?

What are the pro's and con's of being on the flow team compared to the pro team?

MGP is due to hit stores mid next month. We are still working on the aftermarket parts and where they will be distributed. Some exciting stuff coming tho!! :)
Pro team vs. Flow team - Obviously I'm not going to go into full details of what the MGP team riders get. Its completely up to them if they want to tell you. The Flow team will be AMs and up & comers who we will help out with parts and other goodies (fulll details are still yet to be decided).

brinddy

whose idea was for this thread ;) haha

congratulations mad gear, i never thought mad, would become something, pretty worthwile (y)

LukeMaff

I got myself banned.

Hey, Can you tell me A deffinate price on the MGP yet? And what shops will get it? Also, Will you sell the decks seperate? and will you be able to put razor forks in the headtubes?

Billie Rainbow

Silver Member

Luke Maff said:
Hey, Can you tell me A deffinate price on the MGP yet? And what shops will get it? Also, Will you sell the decks seperate? and will you be able to put razor forks in the headtubes?
1st bold: $100 give or take $10
2nd bold: Kmart so far but there has been interest from specialty stores
3rd bold: hope so :D
4th bold: Nah i wouldn't think so unless you run a bmx top cup and then run some headset spacers. btw, have you actually seen the forks? holy crap they are good no need for aftermarket ones let alone razor ones.

LukeMaff

I got myself banned.

I duno? do stock forks come good>