[moved] [poll] head injury

what was the cause of your injury?

• little kid got in your way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • biker got in way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kenny O.

my worst injury was when i was just going down a bank and a skater was comin from the other direction he vut me off, and i tried to avoid runnin into him so i tried to jump up this ledge and my front wheel hit it, and i fell about 4 feet off it and hit my head on the concrete and blacked out for a little bit x)

Kenny Giguere

Bronze member
I did a handrail and the scooter came out from under me... I landed hands first and the deck bounced off the ground and hit me in the forehead. Getting hit in the forehead doesn't hurt, it just bleeds like crazy.

A-Brad

Steel Member
I was doing truckdrivers yesterday and I messed up the catch on one of the barspins so the deck bounced off the ground and hit me in the chin really hard. After that I was like totally horizontal for some wierd reason and landed flat on my stomach.

cycle

its pretty gay but i did a no hander of my mini ramp and landed with na hands and fell forwerd and lanede flat on me face

either i did a twhip catch on a grass gap and there were parking barriers that look like /| yeah well you know the angled ones and my back wheel landed on that, scooter flipped out, did 2 full flips, hit my head on the ground hard and scraped the shit outta the inside of both my elbows right on the bone..hurt like a motherr
OR
i went up to try a 180 dubwhip on a 7ft qp and aired out really weird, missed the catch to came down face first onto the concrete and chipped 2 teeth

I was doing 180 to fakies off my kicker over my box to flat and i did one and my back wheel broek on impact and i feel to my back then hit my head on the street...hurt like hell but didnt bleed much.

brandon kilbury

Super Moderator
i was doing scooter flips way back in the day and i hit my head..with the scooter and i went inside and i just layed down cuz my head hrut and my mom came over and pointed out that i was bleeding all over...it sucked

Andrew M

i was tryin to hold the longest backflip and apparently gravity doesn't like me to much and decided i should land on my head

Steezeman

Administrator
I've never really gotten hurt that bad, I just always do dumb stuff, like scrape the bottom of my deck on bumps and stuff like that.

oh yeah i broke 2 fingers learning fingerwhips because im not smart neough to put all of my fingers back on the bar and only 2 got on and kinda broke on impact :-/

Jake Carlyon

Steel Member
I smashed my hand into some concrete the other day. I did a turndown over a transfer and like landed sideways :( And rolled all the way down the ramp......Actually that reminds me i have a pic of me about to stack B)

www.freewebs.com/teenfelanies/media.htp

Check the pic out its called Crash...!
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Mon Feb 21 2005, 09:22PM ]</span>

brandon kilbury

Super Moderator
i broke my jaw scootering last summer, tailwhip fingerwhip over some hip at my ghetto skatepark..i fell forward and hit my chin, 6 stitches and a broken jaw..soft foods for 3 weeks. thenn 2 weeks later i hit my knee on a table and got mad and punched the floor and broke my hand..yipee

I've never had any serious head injury, most likely that I know how to bail, but my brother hit his head with the deck when doing a tailwhip off a kicker, lol.

Ryan_W

brandon kilbury said:
i broke my jaw scootering last summer, tailwhip fingerwhip over some hip at my ghetto skatepark..i fell forward and hit my chin, 6 stitches and a broken jaw..soft foods for 3 weeks. thenn 2 weeks later i hit my knee on a table and got mad and punched the floor and broke my hand..yipee

hahahahaha brandon you can't write that kinda shit

Matt Ogle

brandon kilbury said:

god that must have sucked

Steezeman

Administrator
Jason DeLorenzo said:
BEcuse you suck Alex, and your mom hates me. Just kidding but your mom does hate me. I broken some bones but nothing really to biggie.

Waaaaaa! You just ruined my entire day.