what was the cause of your injury?

• little kid got in your way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • biker got in way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

brandon kilbury

Super Moderator
yea matt, i was just starting to scooter agian after i broke my jaw and i was trying 360 dub whips all night and it got me mad cuz i coudlnt land one and thats why, i hit my knee on the table and that just put me over the edge

krezz_u

My worst injury was probably when around Christmas time i was doing a 360 off my ramp and I didn't get enough speed so i landed back on the ramp, fell forward and smacked my lip, jaw and some of my teeth. I know it doesnt sound that bad but it's really annoying when your top lip swells up like a balloon for like 2 weeks. Oh and it was all bloody too lol.

brandon kilbury

Super Moderator
ive done my lips in so much...ive just randomly hit them on shit and they swelled up, like 5 years ago, i was roller blading, yes rollerblading down a hill and fell and hit my face...broke a tooth and cut my lip wide open...like 2 years ago i was riding a punk bike and tryed taking a jump with it. back wheel didnt make it over the lip and i fell forward and one of my top teeth went into my bottom lip and hteres a scar on my lip

brandon kilbury said:
ive done my lips in so much...ive just randomly hit them on shit and they swelled up, like 5 years ago, i was roller blading, yes rollerblading down a hill and fell and hit my face...broke a tooth and cut my lip wide open...like 2 years ago i was riding a punk bike and tryed taking a jump with it. back wheel didnt make it over the lip and i fell forward and one of my top teeth went into my bottom lip and hteres a scar on my lip

I still wanna see the video of you cripple scootin'

haha i remember that the one handed bars were funny and i made a bet with you that if you landed a one handed dubwhip flat that i would give you my creamy b
did you ever land it?

Chris_Bartnicki

Steel Member
yea i was riding my friends quarter pipe aired out and cased coming in fell flat on my face lost my front tooth and chipped the one next to it and my 4 front top teath were lose (3 if u dont count the one that was knocked out.

It is kinda stupid, but i was jumping down this like 45 degree angle thing, just doing little tricks E.G. barspins, one handers, and sucky things like that because i was bored. Well on one, i landed on just my front wheel, and I was already going down, so I basically pushed the scooter to the side, landed on my back ( so i was winded) and basically "sumersaulted" down to the bottom lol. Just a little bruises here and there but lol

instinctscooter

Silver Member
my worst injury was when i was just going down a bank and a skater was comin from the other direction he vut me off, and i tried to avoid runnin into him so i tried to jump up this ledge and my front wheel hit it, and i fell about 4 feet off it and hit my head on the concrete and blacked out for a little bit x)
skaters fault mate ;), 10 over yr bump